Sunday, March 08, 2015

The Morning After



Good morning Moms!
I was much better behaved last night as I stuck to the every four hour schedule you have me on (the previous night I was testing the blonde human every two hours).
I think I'm still tired from all the playing and snuggling last night. I played with my dragon for just a little bit this morning and am now curling up for my morning nap.
The blonde human mentioned something about sitting in the sun in a little bit and reading. I'm not sure what 'reading' is, but I hope it is as fun as last night.
I hope you are having fun and staying warm (the blonde human tried to explain what 'cold' is).
Love, little Lucy

 - - - -

Dear Lucy,
I guess I should have expected that you would test Beth but I'm glad she passed the test in your eyes. You will both have much more fun now!
We miss you tons and we are surviving the cold. We have eaten all kinds of Korean food, but I know you prefer kibble and pigs' ear anyway.
We hope you enjoyed all the humans last night - and Baxter. We're sad we couldn't be there.
Be good to Beth!
Much love,
Moms

No comments: