Monday, March 09, 2015

My Day

 
Dear Moms,
Today was a little traumatizing. The nice people came and cleaned the house today and they were very nice. But they moved my kennel in front of the TV and it was just enough of a change that I didn't know what to do. Thankfully the human who comes to visit during the day came by and helped get me back to my normal world.
 My blonde human came home apologizing like crazy. Something about a late case. Whatever. I was a champ and was behaved in my kennel for just over 5 hours. The human is playing hard with me to make up for her tardiness.
I made a superhero video for you. It's me running out of the darkness to save the world from a lack of snuggles. Yup, I know, I'm adorable.
I miss you and can't wait for you to come home to me.
Love, Lucy
 

No comments: