Thursday, March 12, 2015

Cousin Baxter




 
Dear Moms,
My time with cousin Baxter was great today. He has started teaching me boundaries. He growled at me when I pushed to far. My blonde human calls him a gentle giant and tells me that I need to listen to him. 
During nap time I got even closer to Baxter. We even snuggled a little.
While I like to think I'm a big dog, Baxter's feet tell me otherwise.
My blonde human put me to bed a touch early tonight as I was starting to be aggressive with my attempts of being playful. She is very forgiving, but I think she got a little fed up with me. Hence me going to bed 30-ish minutes early. 
It's pretty breezy here, almost windy. I think the different sounds and creaks of the house might be a piece of my behavior. If the human doesn't get called in tomorrow I'll make it up to her then. 
Six wake ups and I will be back in your arms! While I am excited beyond belief, I realized today that my blonde human will have to go home. Can I keep her? I like her. 
Love, your little Lucy
PS. Have you started to place bets on who I'll run to first when you get home? Just curious.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh, and sweet Baxter! I need a Baxter fix too!!!