Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Just One More Night


Dear Moms,
It is almost here! The day of our reunion! I cannot express how excited am (or would be if I was able to understand how significant tomorrow is).
While playing fetch this morning I ran into the throw of the rope. It was quite surprising. Blonde human came and consoled me. We tried to play again, but I shied away from it. Blonde human says we will try again later. (I do love that pink rope.)
Instead of fetch, I decided the chicken has got to go. I've been chewing and tossing it around until it clucks for mercy. But then, I show no mercy as I am the ruthless rubber chicken chewer (if you say it like it is a super hero name it sounds much cooler). And yes, that is how I'd like to be introduced from now on.
As this is my last day and night unsupervised with the blonde human, I plan to behave like an angel. Ha! I'm a puppy! There's no way I will be that good. Silly humans! Ok, fine...I will attempt my best behavior.
Blonde human says she wants me to clean the house for you today while she is at work. She says some of the best things to come home to after long travels are a clean house, a polite puppy, food you don't have to prepare, and a shower. (Oh, blonde human wanted me to ask if either of you have any food allergies.)
Ok, as the ruthless rubber chicken chewer, I am off to go get more of that chicken.
I love you and CANNOT wait to be back with you.
Love, your Ruthless Rubber Chicken Chewer

No comments: