Friday, March 13, 2015

My Day So Far


 
Dear Moms,
Today was an adventurous day. I got to ride in the blonde human's truck while curled up in her lap. I whimpered a little, but did okay. She put my bed and dragon in the floor of the passenger seat for me but I was too nervous. It was a good attempt to give me a safe place, but her lap felt so much safer. 
I loved the vet! So many smells and sounds! And everyone thought I was the cutest thing ever. And I am a whopping 13 pounds! Can you believe it?!? Even if I have been pooping out half my body weight these past few days, I'm still growing. Yup, I like the vet. 
After the vet, my blonde human drove me home and let me nap while she went to the store. She came home with the most delicious thing I ever eaten in my life! It was gourmet!
Seriously, I loved the deliciousness that the blonde human made for me.
The blonde human said she and I are going to take it easy the rest of the day so we can see how this new food sits with me. I keep trying to tell her that I'll be fine, but I think she worries. 
My blonde human said she talked with momma today via text. I'm jealous that I didn't get to talk with  you momma. 
Currently I'm snuggled in my blonde human's lap while she reads to me. Life is good. 
I love you and miss you!
Love, your little and pampered Lucy

No comments: