Friday, March 06, 2015

My Love for the Next Two Weeks

Meet Lucy. She is what I like to call a Pittador (part pit bull and part Labrador). She is the new child of some friends on island who had to travel for work for the next two-ish weeks. A bummer for them, but a perfect time for me to fall in love with this kiddo.

And since Lucy's moms were going to miss two-ish weeks with their new child, Lucy decided to email her moms daily.

- - - -
Dear Moms,
My first night away from you was strange. While I like the blonde human you sent to feed, play, and clean up after me, I missed you. The human and I are spending our morning napping a bit as I don't think this human is used to scheduled wake ups. It will be interesting to see how this human survives.
Love, Lucy


- - - -
Hi, Lucy.
We miss you tons!  The human looking after you is your Auntie Beth. We hope you're behaving for her.
Please make sure you snuggle nicely during your naps, and try not to tire Auntie out.
Thanks for sending us your picture. Maybe next time you can take pose sweetly with Auntie.
Hope you're enjoying your weekend.
We love you. :)
Your Mommies

No comments: