Saturday, March 28, 2015

I miss your face!!!

I got a little love note from Lucy today. I sure miss this kiddo.
 
 
Dearest Lucy,
I was a little surprised as to how much I missed you my first few days in my own home. While I didn't miss getting to wake up in the middle of the night, it was strange to not to see you first thing in the morning.
Your mommies have spoiled me, very generously so. I have not yet had an opportunity to use their amazing gift (I got a wonderful gift bag delivered by Baxter's human Thursday night from your mommies) but plan to do so once my family flies back home. Please tell them 'thank you, thank you, thank you' on my behalf.
I am super excited to get to see you again! My cousin and her two daughters will be in town for just over a week and you'll get to meet them. My two little cousins are going to smother you with love. Their four-legged best friend passed away a few years ago and you will be a special treat for them.
When your mommies go play next week you will get to spend the night in my home! I'll Baxter-proof it before you come over, just to be safe. (Although, I'm pretty sure your innards took a beating when you were allowed to eat some foliage on Wed morning...sorry little one). Don't worry, I won't mess up your routine too much. You'll still get to spend the day at your home with Lori coming to play with you. It's just in the evening and at night is when you'll get to snuggle in my place. It will be interesting to see how you handle a change to your routine. If you are anything like me, it might be a little rough at first. But don't worry, we will love you and play with you until you are just too tired and fall right to sleep.
You look so much bigger in the video that your momma sent. You're growing like a weed! I cannot wait to play with your Dumbo-ears and paint-dipped tail.
I miss your face!
Blonde human

No comments: