Sunday, October 22, 2006

Weekends Rock!


Upon return from Camp Bollis the hot water in the hotel we are staying in did not last long. There were over 200 of us taking showers at the same time on Friday evening. From the moment we returned from Camp it was a battle to get your clothes into a washer. We all needed to wash our uniforms. It was crazy. Thankfully I was able to get mine early as a friend came by my room as he was pulling his stuff out of a washer. Very convenient. The pic (sorry it is turned again) is what my entrance looked like when I first got back as I raced to get my clothes to a washer.
Saturday was spent hanging out with friends and running errands in town. Because the mornings had been so cold many of us needed to get some cold weather clothing to go under the uniforms. Off to the surplus store we went. I am hoping that I am much better prepared for this next week.
Sunday was spent packing and hanging out with friends. A laid back weekend is just what the doctor ordered. A few member of my platoon have come down with a nasty cold of sorts and are already dreading this upcoming week. One in particular may not make it for the first few days. I really hope she feels better so she can complete all her training with us.

No comments: