Saturday, May 03, 2008

One Last Weekend of Freedom

As this is my final weekend of freedom for the next 14 weeks I spent some of it outside enjoying the beauty of the area I now call home. Rock Creek Park is located at the north tip of DC. It is a beautiful and peaceful part of a busy world known as DC. The flowers are starting to bloom and the ground is covered with green grass. So gorgeous!
I reported to Student Company this week to start the Critical Care Course. Holy Heck! I thought my life was stressful and full of difficult school work while at APU. The APU School of Nursing will have been a cake walk compared to what has been laid out in front of me by the faculty and previous students. So if there are fewer updates on the blog, email, or phone calls know that I have not forgotten those praying for me, I will be spending the next 14 weeks studying. I will try to put up some updates so you can be praying for my current events.
CONGRATS AMY ON YOUR MASTER'S DEGREE!!!

No comments: