Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Second Test Results

After a nerve-wrecking 24 hours of not knowing the our test results, we finally got them back at the end of class today. And once again, I passed! I am blessed with a great study group and a good friend from college that helped me study almost all weekend. The really scary part is I actually understood the pharmacology. Not just to the point that I could regurgitate it on the test, but could explain the different meds to my study group. Who would have thought?
Two down, four to go...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay you!!!!

Jennifer said...

hey sis,

I'm glad the course is going so well for you! That's awesome that you feel like you're already somewhat familiar with what they're teaching you.

I hope the courses continue this way.

Anonymous said...

Great job, keep up the great work!
MAJ Stewart

Anonymous said...

holler!!! you rock! :O)