Sunday, April 27, 2008

First BBQ of the Summer!


While I know that summer is not officially here, I no longer have summer vacation so I have decided that summer can start as early as we want it to!
Tonight we had our first BBQ of the season. It was great. We had a small group of friends over to potluck the evening. Most of the evening was spent chatting around our new firepit. We did have a little croquet game (which Angie won) and then finished off the meal with some Smores. I am looking forward to many a weekend night spent around the firepit with friends!
If it looks like we are bundled up, a cold storm was blowing in causing it to drizzle every now and then. But seriously, like a storm is going to keep me from some good BBQ time...

1 comment:

Anita said...

amen to that! Can I come to your next BBQ? Let me know when. :) Rain, snow or shine...it's ALWAYS a good time for BBQ and being OUTSIDE!

Bean Pie