Friday, January 26, 2007

My New Couches


This is more for my parents and Aunt Tammi but you all can see it too! I bought furniture for my very empty apartment. I currently only have my bedroom stuff so my living room is a little boring and empty. But in a few weeks I will be able to stretch out on my new ASHLEY couches! I am so stoked! My cousin Allison, who lives nearby in VA, came with to help judge the color and comfort level of the different options. I had no idea that picking furniture was such a big deal. I did not really set in until we were in the store that I got the couches that these bad boys were going to have to last me for a while. Decorating and getting furniture is an investment so I hope these really do look good in my place as I am stuck with them for a long while.
Anyone else find it odd that Malibu had snow before I did out here in DC?

1 comment:

Anita said...

GREAT choice cousin! They look really comfortable and the color is versatile so you CAN use the for a LONG time b/c they go with anything!! I may have Allison come visit me when I start interior decorating. :)

Bean Pie