Monday, December 25, 2006

Yeah Christmas!


The Hultgrens rock! I had a great Christmas with my Dad's side of the family. We all gathered at my Aunt Glenda's home in Moraga. And by 'all' I mean all of the Hultgrens. It had been a long time since all 22 of us had been in the same room together as we live all over CA and now on both Coasts. Generation Four cousins are growing up so quickly! It is strange to think that I can remember them as babies and Alyson is driving! Holy Heck I am getting old!
Christmas Eve was spent first at church for the 2300 service. While there I got to see members of the music team that have watched me grow up as I used to play with the Brass Ensemble every Sunday. Carolyn and Shirley have been such great cheerleaders for me over the years. I really enjoy coming home and getting to see them.
After the service I headed over to Denny's with the other now "Young Professionals" who grew up with to catch up on old times. We started this tradition a few years ago as it was getting harder to get time with each other in between family time. It was not long until the high school population caught 0n and now they also enjoy this tradition. This night always makes me laugh as I am not a late night person and hanging out at Denny's can last until 2am or so. I love Christmas Eve traditions!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful family!
I'm so glad you were able to come home for Christmas! It was so specialy to have all of us together! Thanks for taking that picture ;)

Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Amy got to see you and I didn't! Harumph! Well, I'm glad you got to come home for a few days. I am so excited for you to start! Have fun!

stearns003 said...

Hey girl. Glad to hear you got to spend some time at home. I definitely have missed the Denny's nite the last couple years! How's everybody doing? It's been years since I've talked to Erik! Have a great New Year's chica! Say hi to the fam for me.

jessica