Sunday, December 17, 2006

Leaving TX


Well, I have left TX. I am currently in NC staying with the John Burdine family. They live in Charlotte which is a 6-ish hour drive from the DC area where I will be living for the next three years.
While in NC my sister stopped by from Fayetteville, NC (that is her on the left). Alex is the youngest of the John Burdine family yet, he is one of the biggest. Just one look and you would think 'football player'. I will be leaving on the 19th to drive to DC and check in at Walter Reed AMC and begin in-processing. While I wait for my apartment to open up I will be staying in Falls Church, VA with my cousin Allison and her awesome roommates. I am so blessed to have such a great family!
Enroute to NC, I stopped with my Dad in Decataur, GA to see my Grammie's old house. That was an awesome house! Bring back any memories?!?

1 comment:

Anita said...

You rock Beth. I didn't know you guys made the stop by at Grammie's old place. Awesome! Brings back A LOT of memories...moving her out of the house summer of '97 with Dave in the Georgia HEAT!! A little toasty for a bunch of northerners! I love that you posted this pic!

Bean Pie