Friday, December 08, 2006

My belongings have left the building


I am getting closer and closer to formally living in the East Coast. The moving company (paid for by the Army) came to my parent's house this week to pick up my stuff.
The two movers are driver Bert Hooper "The Great Bert" up in the van and "Joe aka Junior" down below. Joe lives in San Jose and helps drivers load. Joe has a son who is in Iraq right now. They took the time needed to carefully pack all my stuff. They were very professional and curteous. Such great guys!
My belongings will be in the DC area at an Army base waiting for my call to give them my new address. We will then coordinate a date when the movers can come bring my stuff. Here is the best part, the movers not only unload all my stuff, they will unpack it all too! How awesome is that!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

very cool

Anonymous said...

This info on your move is something I can totally relate to. Good luck with carreer.

Anonymous said...

cool move story

Anonymous said...

Very cool