Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Leaving California

Well, the time has come to leave my beloved California in search of my future. I am about to spend my last night in CA as a resident. Tomorrow I will jump on Interstate 10 and head east. It is no longer "Go West Young Man" but rather "Go East Young Soldier". I have had a great time in the LA area hanging out with friends. (Holly you are fabulous!) It was a great way to spend my last few days of freedom before facing my new reality.

I cannot wait to get to TX and begin this new chapter in my life. After talking with a few different Army Officers I am still a little clueless as to what truly lies ahead of me but excited to go. The only thing that I am sure of is that there will be a lot of running, push-ups, and sit-ups involved. I am excited to keep you updated on what I am about to do. Don't be a stranger. Email me and let me know how you are doing. I would love to hear it.

2 comments:

stearns003 said...

Hey girl. Congrats! My mom said she ran into you not too long ago. I'll definitely keep reading your blog... Have a great adventure... and keep in touch!

jessica

Anonymous said...

It was so great to hang out one last time! You know you are always welcome at our house! Have an amazing time!