Sunday, September 24, 2006

Here in San Antonio

Well, I made it safely to San Antonio. My dad, who drove over with me, flew back to CA last evening. The drive was long and thankfully uneventful. We spent Friday night in Kerrville which is about an hour outside of San Antonio. We went to a charming ampitheatre that night and saw A Streetcar Named Desire on stage. It was great. I had never seen and did not really know the story line but I really liked it. The actors were great. If you get a chance to see it you should.

I spent last night at my friend Heather's house. She graduated from BIOLA with a BSN. She will be stationed here at Brooke Army Medical Center (BAMC) following OBC so she was required to get here a week of so ago to set up housing. She has a great apartment really close to the base. And she has a yet-to-be-named cat. Any suggestions? Heather and I will be in OBC together which I am leaving for OBC in about an hour. Wow, only an hour left of freedom. Well, it was fun while it lasted!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Beth!

Has reality hit you? You're in the ARMY!!!!!! HOLY COW! Fill us all in on your first day of basic training! I can't wait to hear all about the adventures that await you!

Lisa