Thursday, May 05, 2011

Classmate at NTI



Just before the start of one of the classes yesterday I turned to Laura, my travel buddy, and told her I thought I saw someone from my classmates of Azusa Pacific University's School of Nursing. I laughed it off thinking the world couldn't be that small.

Later that day I got a message on my facebook page from Megan Yantiss stating that she too was at NTI. I couldn't believe it! I was super excited!

This morning in between sessions Megan and I got a few minutes to say hello. She, her husband, and their 15-month-old are doing well over on the East Coast. We have both been intermittently stalking eachother on facebook following eachother's adventures. While our time to catch up was short, it was really nice to see how happy she is.

Looking forward to see where life takes the Yantiss family!

1 comment:

Spacey said...

Dear Beth,

I've been reading your blog and thought I'd just stop to say thank you for your beyond excellent service to our country.I hope that one day I will be half the army nurse you are