Saturday, February 27, 2010

Sightseeing in LA

While I lived in the Los Angeles area for my 3 years of Nursing School, there were a lot of places I wanted to go or things I wanted to do that I just didn't. Today I got to see one of those places. Kristi, Amy, and I met up with Sabrina to tour around the Getty. It was amazing! The artwork that hangs on the walls are examples of things that we as Americans simply don't do anymore. The style of the artwork and the images portrayed were all so beautiful. I look forward to going again...


Then for dinner that night I was lucky enough to meet up with Clara and Paige. These two girls are two of my favorite people from Mission Springs and they both go to APU! It was such a great dinner of catching up with each other. Paige is in the School of Nursing and Clara is applying so I really enjoyed hearing all about what they were up to. Such a great day!

1 comment:

Kristina said...

Thanks for coming and visiting!!! You always know you can crash here anytime. :)