Tuesday, February 23, 2010

San Francisco


One of the greatest benefits of living in the Bay Area is getting to go play in the City. My friend Kim is a huge SF Giants fan so she hooked us up with a behind-the-scenes tour of PacBell Park. While it was a little cold and rainy, it was a lot of fun to walk through the Visitors Locker Room, Batting Cages, Dugout. We then headed up to the PressBox (wow does the Giants treat them well). Then we got to go up to the "4th floor" to check out the Private Suites where the "other-side" sits to watch baseball games.


Then we went to the Orpheum Theatre and met up with my parents and the Martens to watch Wicked the Musical. I love going to the Theatre! Getting to go into the City and see the different Musicals and Shows coming through is something that I really missed while I was deployed. I can't wait to get back to DC and see what so coming through there... Maybe even a trip up to NYC for some Broadway shows...

No comments: