Thursday, October 29, 2009

Rain in Iraq

I think I am starting to understand the significance of the rain that Noah had after he built the Ark. It rained pretty hard on and off for two days before finally giving us a break. It rained so hard one evening just before heading off to dinner that our CHU began to leak (along with almost everyone else's). While the change in weather is nice, I am looking forward to an afternoon without rain tomorrow.

Looking forward to the next storm that should be hitting us in early next week...

2 comments:

Kristina said...

Amy says, "That's my girl!" re: the video. :)

Anita said...

That's nuts! Hang in there! Don't wash away in the next storm. Reminds me a little of So Cal, mud slids, crazy driving, nobody knows what to do with water in a desert land.

Bean Pie