Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Iraqi Health Care Fair


Earlier this week I had an opportunity to participate in a health care fair for many some of the Iraqi military leadership. Members of the 47th CSH Multi-Disciplinary Care Unit (the unit I work on) checked blood sugars and blood pressures of about 40 different conference participants. The focus of the conference was Personal Cardiac Health Care. There were lectures presented by the 25th ID Physician followed by a BBQ and a soccer game.



LT Kristie Miller, LT Kara Young, and I got to meet some really cool people. We spoke with the Commanding General of the 25th ID here at Speicher along with many of the members of his leadership team. The soccer game was fun to watch and the BBQ lunch was a great break from regular dining facility food.

1 comment:

Ed Hultgren said...

So who played in the soccer game? As I was reading this, I was expecting to hear how you retook you position on the soccer field. - Dad