Friday, October 16, 2009

Homemade Treats

My cousin Makayla with the help of her mom Lisa surprised me with one of the most coveted types of care packages. They sent a big box of homemade cookies and homemade banana bread. The package of goodies arrived while I was at work so my co-workers and I quickly tore into the delicious treats. The banana bread was the biggest hit as we have not had any of that in a while. The cookies will hopefully last us another 2-3 days before we devour them. We sure do like home treats here.

THANKS MAKAYLA!!!!

1 comment:

Kristina said...

What a cutie! And she beat me to it! I swear I'm sending something eventually. Can you believe I actually contracted the swine flu and have missed the last two weeks of work? Bleh! As soon as I'm healthy, you are the first thing on my to-do list!