Tuesday, July 03, 2012

In Memoriam

Three years ago today the world lost an amazing woman and heaven gained a super star.
Carol Ruth (Johnson) Gosline born on 11FEB1959 in Redwood City, CA. The summer after graduating high school in 1977 Carol was crowned Miss Redwood City and Miss Congeniality. Married in 1981 she had two children Kyle and Paige. After suffering a divorce and living two years as a single mom Carol met and married Carl Gosline in 2002. In 2006 Carol was diagnosed with a rare cancer. She fought valiantly for 2.5 years before losing her battle on 3JUL2009. Carol is survived by her husband Carl, children Kyle and Paige, step-children Josh and Brittany, her mother Marilyn, and her brother Stan and his family.
Carol was one of the women I am blessed to call "my other mom". She watched me and mentored me through my last year of high school and my first few years of college. She held my hand and walked me through learning to grow up and was at times my biggest cheerleader.
I am so lucky to have had you not only in my life but also showing me how to live life. I am a far better person for having known you. Thank you for all you did for me. I hope I can continue to make you proud. I love you!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

So sorry to hear that..... God be with all who loved her.