Saturday, June 04, 2011

Hanging with Alyson



If today was any indication of what summers are like here in Seattle, then this place is awesome!!!


My little cousin Alyson is a student at the University of Washington. Okay, okay...she is not my little cousin anymore. She is one of the first cousins I can remember holding as baby, so she will always have a soft spot in my heart. Alyson and I went to the Mariner's game this afternoon. Sure, they lost, but we had a blast sitting just behind homeplate! And who doesn't love a hot dog at a baseball game?!?


After the game she took me to Gas Works Parks. It was the perfect day to walk around the park! There were families everywhere and a handful of kites in the air. If I can spend my final few days of freedom before deployment like I did today, then this is going to be an awesome few days!

No comments: