Wednesday, August 12, 2009

My week at CRC

This has been a crazy busy week of "Hurry up!...then wait..." Our mornings typically started at 0430 and we worked until 1500 or 1600. Some days consumed with Administrative SRP, Medical SRP, firing at the range, equipment procurement, and lots of training. My roommate and I were usually in bed by 2100 every night, we were exhausted. It has been fun to get to know some of the doctors and nurses that I will be working with. My new Head Nurse was in our group and I got to spend a little time talking with him. I am looking forward to working with him.




The main part of my "IOTV" body armor

SSG McAfee showing CPT Joyce how to assemble IOTV

Classroom lectures, a daily event.

Just wanted to give a shout out to Ben and Anita!

1 comment:

Anita said...

We LOVE you and are praying all the time for you! LOVE the post! You're the best!

Bean Pie & Ben