Saturday, October 04, 2008

Biking with Angie


I met Angie at OBC while we were at Ft Sam Houston back in 2006. We have both been stationed at WRAMC since. Our schedules are often the exact opposites of each other so it is often difficult to find time to hangout together. However, this weekend we were both off. Angie recently got a road bike so we took off for a ride. There are some great paved trails up near the Baltimore Airport that go on forever. It was great. We had a blast catching up and talking about her future plans with the Army Nurse Corps. She is getting ready to take off back to Texas for her specialty course. She is going to train to be an Operating Room Nurse in January. Yeah for Angie!
(I know I am not wearing my helmet. I ran out of the house and forgot to put it in the car.)

No comments: