Monday, August 11, 2008

The Happiest Place on Earth!


I love Disneyland! I used to go there all the time while in college. There were times we would go there to study too. We would go to New Orleans square to get a bread bowl of clam chowder then hit the books for a few hours before taking a break to ride one of the rides before hitting the books again. Oh the memories!



This time Amy and I went to see the new rides that had opened since I had moved to DC. The new Toy Story ride and the new Finding Nemo ride were the two I needed to ride. I will still always enjoy my favorite rides like Indiana Jones, Tower of Terror, Soarin' over CA, Pirates of the Caribbean, and the Haunted Mansion (just to name a few).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you kicked Amy's butt on Buzz Lightyear. I can never beat her. lol