Sunday, August 17, 2008

Family Time in the City

After arriving home to my parent's house in the East Bay I got a little sick. I think this happens quite often to me. I get a little time off after an exhausting few months to then come home and get sick. Thankfully it was just a few days of being down.


When finally feeling better it was time to hangout with my parents. I went to church with them and got to see a lot of people who have watched me grow up. It was fun to see them and fill them in on what is going on in my life and hear all about their adventures as well. We then went into the city to check out Golden Gate Park. I am sure my parents had taken me there when I was little but I couldn't really remember going. So we walked around a bit before checking out the Japanese Tea Garden and the DeYoung Museum. It was a nice cool day in the city making it a nice day to walk around.

No comments: