Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Boating with Kyle


My former boss and still good friend Kyle lives in the Santa Cruz area. He has always been a huge dreamer. And it has been really cool to watch as his dreams often become reality. I have been blessed to be his friend and play an early part of his now successful company. A true family man who has worked to create a home for his entire family. He has never been one to keep things to himself as he love to share with others what he has been blessed with.


One of his latest dreams was to learn to sail and get a sail boat. And he did just that. I am eager to hear of his upcoming adventures that I am sure will involve sailing to exotic places for vacation. I am looking forward to coming home again and going sailing with him. The Notta Lotta Yachta is a gorgeous boat!

No comments: