Saturday, June 14, 2008

Week Six of CCNC

This week was nuts! A test on Monday, three days of lecture, clinical Thursday and Friday, and our final written exam on Friday. I am glad this week is over!
Thursday and Friday I was in SICU. We chose which patient we will care for each day and I am trying to challenge myself with each patient. I have met some great people both patients and family members. I am sure there is more to share but I can't think of anything super exciting that happened this week.
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!

2 comments:

Anita said...

yahoo for part one being done! I'll be prayin' for ya'll through this second half! Hang in there!!

Bean Pie

Anonymous said...

Hey sis,

Glad to see your finding some awesome people to hangout and support each other while given the chance to challenge yourself.

I'm also glad to see you had such a great birthday, even if you didn't get my card from my own stupidity. (Take two is almost ready to be sent out. It's not as nice as the first one.)

I remember you enjoying clinical more at APU, so congrats on finishing all the tests and I hope you continue to have such great experiences bedside!

j