Sunday, June 01, 2008

Week Four of CCNC



This week's lecture was all over the place. From the immune response, to the kidney, to the liver, to shock. . .we were all over the place. Some lectures were well done while many of us struggled through some of the other ones. Study group was good on Saturday. There are five of us that get together to hit the books and the notes. This week we started studying at 1200 and then finished at 2200. I am so blessed with my study group. We definitely keep each other sane.
Many of the evenings have had some amazing weather and I have been trying to take advantage of them. Many a evening I can be found studying at my fire pit or in my hammock. There are times I have to run inside when the thunder storms blow through, but they don't last very long and then I am back to my studies.

No comments: