Wednesday, March 26, 2008

SoCal

A trip home would not be complete without a couple days in SoCal. I had a blast hanging out with friends and catching up on all the excitement that I have missed out on. Master's degrees, teaching, fashion shows, speaking at chapel, the list could go on and on. Patticake is doing well. She has missed seeing the KKYM girls but has met some new friends and is attending church quite regularly.


After a great chapel with Jamie Noling, Associate Campus Pastor at APU, the icing on the cake of the SoCal trip was getting to surprise Holly with lunch. There is no way I would have finished school if she had not been there to encourage me through it. She had no clue we were coming, so she was stunned when we turned the corner of the hallway at the School of Nursing office. Lunch was great and the stories were even better! After lunch we hungout a bit and chatted with some other Professors before parting ways and me heading back up to NorCal.

No comments: