Friday, April 13, 2007

Seeing the sights with friends!



Two friends I met while at APU took their Spring Break to come out to visit the DC area and see the sights. Hi Heather! Hi Kristi! I worked most of the time they were here but was able to hang out with them for a day and a half. It was so great to be reminded how fun life was in school. We went to Montecello (he lived pretty far outside the city) and to the Kennedy Center. The concert at the Kennedy Center was awesome! It was a Pops Diva show. I loved it! I really do miss going to see shows. Looks like I will have to start that up again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That was an awesome concert! I would totally love to see it again. We had an amazing time out there and it was so great to see you. I've filled Amy in on everything and she's completely jealous. :) Thanks again for letting us crash at your place and for driving ALL the way to Monticello (long drive, but TOTALLY worth it!). Enjoy your last four shifts!