Sunday, August 20, 2017

What a Weekend!

Little Clara got married this weekend...and I got to be there! While living in Paradise has its perks, being so far away from so many big events has been a big bummer for me. But not this time.
 
I have known Clara since she was a baby and have gotten to watch her grow up to be a beautiful and wonderful human being. She has found her forever human and cannot wait to see where this next adventure takes her.
 
Through bribery, I was able to convince Michelle to tag along for a weekend. We had a blast!
 
 
 
All dolled up for the wedding!
 
Deer! I was so excited!
 
Watching the surfers at Cowell Beach.

Disturbing nap time.

Camp. Where so many thing changed for me.


This guy hated my drone! And would not leave it alone!

Chill hammock time in the back trails of camp.
 A great long weekend.


No comments: