Sunday, January 30, 2011

San Francisco


Kim "Curly" San Gabriel and I met at Mission Springs' Frontier Ranch the summer of 19998. She was a counselor and I was there as a relief rancher. She and I became quick friends and have been hanging out ever since. Every time I come home we try to find time to get together. This time we went in the San Francisco to walk around the California Academy of Sciences. While we were walking through their rain forest I had a butterfly land on my head. Too bad I couldn't see it...

After walking through the museum we headed down to Fort Point just below the Golden Gate Bridge. Yet again, COLD!!! But so beautiful! There were four surfers in the water just off the Point. I can only imagine how cold that water must have been. Their rides weren't very long as the breaks were very close to the rocks but it was fun to watch.

Ooohhh! And then for dinner, some amazing tacos with a fresh Churro for dessert!!! A great day!!!

No comments: