Thursday, July 23, 2009

Disneyland


I flew down to LA today to hangout with college buddies. Amy and Kristi met me at the airport with huge smiles and big hugs. We then hit the road and headed down to Disneyland. (I used to use my annual pass to go to New Orleans Square to study for nursing school classes.) Disney has generously donated free tickets to all branches of the Armed Forces and I took advantage! We had no big plans so we were able to walk around and jump on whatever attratctions we wanted. Kristi brought her Hidden Mickey book so we were able to find even more hidden Mickeys all over the park. Michelle and Mona met up with us after they got off work. I had a blast!








Can you find the hidden Mickey?

2 comments:

Kristina said...

I know! I know! I know where that Michey is! I had so much fun at D-land with you! Thanks for coming to visit!!

Amy said...

Me too! I know where it is!!! :O)