Sunday, March 01, 2009

Mike and Erika Snowboarding

Today I got to go snowboarding with Mike and Erika Cullen. I work with Erika in the MICU/PICU. We have been talking about going snowboarding together since January but our schedules never matched up. I always worked on her days off and she always worked on my days off. We finally found a day that worked for us. And even better, her husband Mike was able to take the day off from studying for Med School to come hangout! Mike and I took on some intermediate slopes while Erika took a quick lesson. Soon after Erika's lesson we all hooked up and took on the bunny slopes to help Erika feel comfortable before taking on Sidewinder an intermediate slope. Erika did great! I was amazed at how quickly she was taking on the hill! I cannot wait until I can go again!

No comments: