Sunday, October 07, 2007

Seahawks Game



Becca and I went to the Seahawks vs. Steelers game up in Pittsburg. While we had a lot of fun, the Seahawks did not. They lost to the Steelers 21 - 0. Yup, a sad score. We sat just between the 30 and 35 yard line front row on the Seahawks side. Nice seats if I do say so myself... The fans were crazy! When the Seahawks had the ball the stadium erupted with boos and loud noise in an attempt to prevent the team from communicating. When the Steelers had the ball it was as if you could hear a pin drop while the QB called plays and received the snap. And yes, I know that we are both wearing Steelers hats. In our defense, it was crazy hot with no shade on our side. We still cheered loudly for the Seahawks.

In the middle of the other picture is Seahawks Head Coach Mike Holmgren. Whatever team he is coaching is the one I cheer for. Go Seahawks!!!

No comments: