Thursday, October 18, 2007

Notice something missing?


On Monday after work I had a few appointments at WRAMC then headed over to Julie's apartment to watch her dog while she and her husband moved to their new house. I helped out a for a while but Chris decided to play hookie from work and stay I chose to head home as I had been up all night working. When I started up my car there was something very wrong. My car sounded like one of those trucks boys spend way too much money trying to make annoyingly loud. We took my car to the shop where I was informed that someone had stolen my catalytic converter. Yup, someone had climbed under my car in broad daylight, taken a saw and removed it. I have since learned that this is a very popular problem as these pieces are worth roughly $100 on the street for the amount of platinum inside. Thanks to my awesome insurance company I have a completely new exhaust system.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What the hey! I've never heard of that being stolen before. I'm going to start watching under my car! Insurance is a wonderful thing!

Anonymous said...

wow, that sucks. How are you doing? Long time, no talk :O)