Wednesday, March 13, 2013

The Beth Wall

While deployed to AFG last year, I had the opportunity to thank many individuals and groups that helped me get to where I am today. In November of 2011 I carried a US flag with me on one of the MEDEVAC flights that I later sent to the Azusa Pacific University School of Nursing. Without the education and support of the faculty and staff of that program I would absolutely not be where I am today.
To my surprise, the President of the University formally presented the flag to the School of Nursing (SON) during the 2012 Pinning Ceremony (if you are an RN you will understand the significance). After the presentation it was hung in the entry way to the main office to the SON. It was really cool to see that other Professors get to see the result of the hard work they poured in to me. And I will forever be thankful for their hard work and dedication.

No comments: