Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Hanging Out With Kristi's Class

Every year for Veteran's Day I get letters from first graders. The students in Kristi's class each write a letter and draw a picture. In return, I get to come down to their class and see them. During this visit we did PT together before taking the weekly math and spelling tests. I got 100% on my math test and a "great" on my spelling test. Unfortunately I only got a "good" on my penmanship. Yup, my bad handwriting strikes again!
Each time I get to hangout with these kiddos my spirits are lifted. How can you not leave a happier person when 19 kids are so happy to meet you and spend time with you?!?
Thanks Kristi for letting me crash your class!

1 comment:

Kristina said...

I had a parent from another class come up to me after school today and ask who that friend of mine was in uniform at the jog-a-thon. She then went on to talk about her husband being in the army after 9/11 and how touched SHE was that you took the time to visit our little school.

Beth, you are AMAZING! And my kids LOVE you. You will always have a desk in our room. :)