Friday, February 25, 2011

Finally!


I attended 1SG Craig Jeffrey's Change of Responsibility Ceremony today as he took over as the 1SG of Headquarters Co, 1st Battalion, 17th Infantry Regiment, 2nd Stryker Brigade Combat Team, 2nd Infantry Division. Yup, that was a mouthful to say! It was a simple ceremony but loaded with tradition and meaning behind each word and action. Finally being co-located with Infantry, Stryker, and Special Forces Brigades I am hoping to have more opportunities like this to support other Units that I get to provide medical support to.


One of my favorite parts was the chair that was reserved just for me! You have got to admit that we have all wanted to have the chair reserved just for us in the "VIP" area...and today I got mine!!! Thanks Craig!!!

To celebrate I took a picture with their mascot (donated by the University of Alaska). Yup, a huge stuffed Buffalo. Seriously, that guy was massive!



Congrats Craig!

No comments: