Thursday, April 22, 2010

Toledo MudHens

Uncle Jim and Aunt Lynn took me to the Toledo MudHens game! On the way to the game Aunt Lynn took me to Tony Paco's (anyone getting the MASH reference?!?) for dinner. You have got to love a good hot dog on game day!


We wore our MudHen's gear and took a picture with MUDhona!









The ball boy just would not toss us the foul balls that came his way.









Trying to catch a glimpse of batting practice.










Two-eight was just too late to save the Clippers...GO MUDHENS!!!

1 comment:

sarah0224 said...

Hi Beth,
I plan on being commissioned early next year as an Army nurse. Is there any advise you can give me regarding military life. I am married and have 1 child and I've never been in the military. I debated between the different branches and I'm hoping the Army is the right choice for me. How do you feel about the decision you made about being an Army Nurse vs the other branches? Thanks for your time. My email is s.garrant@comcast.net.
Sarah