Sunday, April 04, 2010

Easter in Ohio
















This Easter was spent in the beautiful home of my Uncle Jim and Aunt Lynn in Ohio. I had an unexpected 4 days off and took full advantage of them as I took a quick flight to Ohio. Not only can I check another state off my list I had an absolutely perfect weekend with the comfort of family. We toured a bit of Toledo seeing museums and Lake Eire (my first Great Lake!). Aunt Lynn made an amazing Easter lunch that was easily one of the best meals I have had since returning home. An added bonus, Katherine had just moved back to the States from Honduras a few days before I got to Ohio and I was stoked to see her.
Thanks Burdine Family for an AMAZING Easter weekend!!!

1 comment:

Anita said...

You DID go to OH!! How fun, I bet that WAS a blast! So glad you got to see the Burdines and welcome home Katherine. Can't wait for reunion!!

Bean Pie