Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Moving to Silver Spring

Yup, I am moving again. I have really enjoyed the house that I have been in for the past year and my landlords have been great. I am bummed to be moving but am excited to be getting an apartment all to myself. I have had roommates for the past 5 years and am looking forward to a space that is all my own. I will send out a mass email to the family with my new address. If you don't get the email let me know and I will get it to you.


My new apartment is a one bedroom on the 17-floor. My view is amazing!!!! I can see the National Mall, Walter Reed, the National Cathedral, National Naval Medical Center, Arlington, and Alexandria. It is amazing. When I get settled I will put up some pictures of the view!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

AH! I just mailed a card to your old address! Please tell me you filed a change of address at the post office. :o)

Anonymous said...

Hey! I didn't get your new address . . . I'm a little offended :O)

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

Lorinda said...

I am happy for you to have an apartment of your own with such a tremendous view..

My daughter is an Army nurse just starting out, stationed at Ft. Hood presently.. she turned us onto your blog when she was considering the Army after graduation from APU..
God bless you in your lifes call