Saturday, September 27, 2008

Coming to California


There is a really good chance that I will be heading back to CA for a week in November. The US Army Medical Department Southern California Recruiting Command that recruited me two years ago is trying to steal me from Walter Reed AMC for a week. While there in CA I will be presenting the Army Nurse Corps to different Schools of Nursing. As many of you know I am not the greatest public speaker, but I love what I do so I think I can pull this one off. If you are in the SoCal area mid-November let me know and maybe we can grab dinner.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for heading out our way again! I am determined to see you this trip!! :o)

Anonymous said...

woo! let me know when you're hear - maybe i can come hear you speak . . .

Anonymous said...

hahaha, I used the wrong hear - i meant HERE (i graduated college twice, I swear . . .)

Anita said...

Is this going to take you away from Thanksgiving??

Bean Pie