Monday, February 25, 2008

My Dad Came To Visit

My Dad came to visit for a few days. It had been a while since I had gotten to see him and there was finally a break in my schedule giving us some time to hang out. Fourteen years I tried snowboarding for the first time and was miserable. At the end of the day my Dad rented a board and tried it with me so I wouldn't be so miserable. This week, we both snowboarded again. I am trying to learn how and he was a good sport and tried it with me. He got some great air (see the picture...). Okay, actually we both got some great air just before we face planted. But we had fun.
We spent a little time in Baltimore as nether of us had been and took in a play at the DC Sheakspere House. It was great!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's great picture. It totally looks like you guys know what you are doing! And, just to make you feel a little better, I've tried snowboarding several times and I can't do it either...