Thursday, February 22, 2018

Even One Life Is Too Many

Taking my boy to the snow has been so much fun for me. His feet get so cold, hence the shoes, and he gets so cold having lived in Hawaii for the last two years of his life, hence the three levels of jackets. But he absolutely loves running around in the snow. Watching him roll in it brings such a huge smile to my face.
 
It is those moments that I wish everyone could be as happy as my boy. Happy and not a care in the world.
 
It is also in those moments that I get to see how much he loves me when he comes prancing back to me covered in white powder.
 
February is the month of "love" courtesy of Valentine's Day. To be loved and needed is such a vital part of life. I am so thankful that I have that and that I can give that.
 






 

Even one life is too many to lose. 

While we should do this daily, I encourage you on the 22nd of every month to call and check your battle buddy. It takes just a moment. Military or not, we deserve to see each other tomorrow.

 #twloha
 

 Crisis Text Line 741-741
- a safe place to talk via text with a counselor when you can't or are afraid to use your voice

No comments: