Tuesday, April 01, 2014

My Face is Still There

In January of this year, I spent some time with friends and family in Southern California. One of my favorite things to do while in SoCal is spend a day at Disneyland watching the smiles and listening to the laughter of the kiddos seeing things for the first time.
On my last visit, I left my face on the metal railing of the Matterhorn ride (sorry Walt. I was hoping it would last two night until I returned for one more day of fun before heading back to my normal life, and it did.
Today, my cousin Alyson was at Disneyland and took a quick look to see if my face was still there. And to everyone's surprise, MY FACE IS STILL IN DISNEYLAND!!! I freaking love this!!!
The scary part is that this only inspires me to continue to see where else I can hide my face!
 
If you every see my face randomly placed, I'd love to know where you found me!

No comments: